Blog Post and Blog Comment References
1. Blog post
Ouellette, J. (2019, November 15). Physicists capture first footage of quantum knots unraveling in superfluid. Ars Technica. https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/11/study-you-can-tie-a-quantum-knot-in-a-superfluid-but-it-will-soon-untie-itself/
- Parenthetical citation: (Ouellette, 2019)
- Narrative citation: Ouellette (2019)
- Blog posts follow the same format as journal articles.
- Italicize the name of the blog, the same as you would a journal title.
2. Comment on a blog post
joachimr. (2019, November 19). We are relying on APA as our university style format - the university is located in Germany (Kassel). So I [Comment on the blog post “The transition to seventh edition APA Style”]. APA Style. https://apastyle.apa.org/blog/transition-seventh-edition#comment-4694866690
- Parenthetical citation: (joachimr, 2019)
- Narrative citation: joachimr (2019)
- Cite the person who left the comment as the author using the format that appears with the comment (i.e., a real name or a username). The example shows a username.
- Provide the comment title or up to the first 20 words of the comment; then write “Comment on the blog post” and the full title of post on which the comment appeared (in quotation marks and sentence case, enclosed within square brackets).
- Link to the comment itself if possible. Otherwise, link to the blog post.