This page contains a reference example for a work of limited circulation from the ERIC database.
Jacobs, G. M., Teh, J., & Spencer, L. (2019). A proposal for facilitating more cooperation in competitive sports (ED573929). ERIC. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED573929.pdf
- Parenthetical citation: (Jacobs et al., 2019)
- Narrative citation: Jacobs et al. (2019)
- The ERIC database includes materials of wide circulation (e.g., journal articles) as well as materials of limited circulation (e.g., manuscripts submitted by authors).
- Use this format to cite works in ERIC that are of limited circulation.
- For works of wide circulation, use the format for the work type (e.g., the journal article reference format).
- ERIC assigns document numbers to the works in the database. Include this number in parentheses after the title of the work.