White Paper References
1. White paper with a group author
Department for Business Innovation & Skills. (2016). Success as a knowledge economy: Teaching excellent, social mobility and student choice [White paper]. Crown. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/523396/bis-16-265-success-as-a-knowledge-economy.pdf
- Parenthetical citation: (Department for Business Innovation & Skills, 2016)
- Narrative citation: Department for Business Innovation & Skills (2016)
- A white paper is a persuasive document that is written by a person or group to convince readers of their position and philosophy on a topic.
- Include the description “[White paper]” in square brackets after the title of the white paper.
2. White paper with individual authors
Furst, M., & DeMillo, R. A. (2006). Creating symphonic-thinking computer science graduates for an increasingly competitive global environment [White paper]. Georgia Tech College of Computing. https://cis.temple.edu/~giorgio/threads_whitepaper.pdf
- Parenthetical citation: (Furst & DeMillo, 2006)
- Narrative citation: Furst and DeMillo (2006)