This page contains a reference example for a radio broadcast.
Mottram, L. (2020, January 8). Hazard reduction burning is not a panacea to bushfire risk: Expert [Radio broadcast]. ABC. https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/pm/thinned-forests-can-be-more-prone-to-fire,-expert-says/11853280
- Parenthetical citation: (Mottram, 2020)
- Narrative citation: Mottram (2020)
- The format for a radio broadcast is nearly the same as for a radio broadcast transcript. The only difference is that the description after the transcript title is “[Radio broadcast]” rather than “[Radio broadcast transcript].”
- Provide the name of the announcer as the author.
- Provide the full date of the radio broadcast.
- Provide the title of the story in italics, followed by the description “[Radio broadcast].”
- Provide the name of the site that published the radio broadcast (in the example, ABC) and the URL of the broadcast. In the example, both the radio recording and the transcript are available from the same link, so that link appears in the reference.